Deadline: 10 March 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Health Advisor in Jakarta, Indonesia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Health Advisor will perform the following functions:
- Serve as a key technical expert, strategic planner, resource manager and ringmaster for the select group of implementing partners providing technical assistance in the health sector.
- Exercise significant independent judgment on matters of policy and technical direction and will make decisions and provide recommendations to help ensure success in implementing health programs.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the senior management and may be asked to oversee the management of specific program activities, including knowledge transfer and/or mentoring.
- Own high degree of awareness and familiarity with health development policies and activities, proficient in providing technical advice on maternal and newborn health, tuberculosis and health financing, and proactive and innovative in formulating approaches to effectively utilize Mission resources by engaging with public private sectors and leveraging other multilateral and bilateral donor programs.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Master’s degree required with minimum 10 years of experience in public health with demonstrated expertise in quality improvement, action research and turning assessments into policy change.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in systems thinking and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in successful collaboration with senior and high-ranking public-sector host country officials.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as negotiator and through influence in complex environments.
- Prior experience with the monitoring and managing of USAID programs, or other donor programs, preferred, including an understanding of how the contracting regulations affect program implementation milestones.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills with proven ability in mentoring local experts.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (oral and written) including the ability to communicate and translate complex technical and policy issues clearly and effectively to different stakeholders in order to build consensus.
- Excellent skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to conduct international and domestic travel and to obtain medical clearance to live and work in Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must send their resume (no longer than 6 pages) and cover letter via email address given on the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.