Deadline: 9 June 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of State Coordinator (UBRAF) in India.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The State Coordinator (UBRAF) will perform the following functions:
- Support Gujarat State AIDS Control Society (GSACS) in coordinating and implementing the activities under the UBRAF support to the state.
- Support GSACS in developing action plan for implementation of the UBRAF funded activities.
- Support SACS in implementing all the activities as per the annual action plan approved by NACO.
- Support SACS in organizing trainings and meetings under UBRAF and also act as resource person as and when required.
- Under guidance from Additional Project Director (GSACS) and In coordination with WHO, undertake analysis of program data to assess progress, identify priority geographies and populations for guiding the program in planning for high impact intervention.
- Support the documentation of UBRAF related activities as requested.
- Support GSACS in completing reports (activity/programmatic/financial) under UBRAF.
- Support the GSACS in undertaking supportive supervision visits to service delivery sites and update the GSACS officials through sharing of finding and steps needed for continuous quality improvement.
Applicants must have:
- Post graduation qualification in Public Health / Community Medicine/Program Management/ Data Management or Information Management or Related field.
- At least 5 year’s relevant experience in the field of Public health, in a government department/public sector undertaking, in a multinational corporation, reputed private organizations or NGOs.
- Working Knowledge of Computers including MS office package
- Past experience of working in HIV/AIDS Programme or projects under Govt. or bilateral/ Multi-lateral agencies in India.
- Past experience of working with State AIDS Control Society having good understanding skills of reporting mechanisms of state will be an added advantage.
- Project management experience, including coordination of activities and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.