Deadline: 23 September 2022
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Roster of Team Assistant in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist related/concern officials in the conduct of regular Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Surveillance activities
- Will liaise with IEDCR central surveillance team and surveillance team at sites
- Will prepare the draft office communication materials and after getting the feedbacks, will finalize and distribute to proper recipients
- Ensure participation of relevant stakeholders as and when necessary
- Support to organize meetings and related activities
- Ensure dissemination of information to the relevant stakeholders
- Conduct field visits to sentinels including outside Dhaka
- Help in preparation of regular surveillance report
- Any other activities assigned Director, IEDCR
Applicants must have:
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized university with good academic record.
- Master’s in any discipline or any additional related qualification or on the job training.
- At least 2 years’ experience in office assistant related work or support
- Experience of working in the UN or international organization especially in health, humanitarian or related field
- Excellent writing/reporting, communication and editing skills in English
- Proficiency in using computer software applications (MS- Office Particularly)
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.