Deadline: 1 June 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH CSP Coordinator in Bekaa, Lebanon.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The WASH CSP Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Follow up on project procurement plans and ensure that procurement, development and Hdistribution of materials and equipment are timely and according to NRC’s procedures.
- Design tailored solutions for the different areas and types of intervention, taking into account the national WASH strategy standards, SPHERE standards and specific needs.
- Lead the identification of areas of intervention for Community Support Projects (CSP) related to water, sanitation, hygiene and solid waste management, based on NRC guidelines.
- Draft all necessary project documents, including but not limited to project proposals, MoUs, work plans, procurement plans, spending plans, M&E plans, risk matrices, O&M plans, progress reports, etc., to ensure the projects meet NRC’s standards and expected quality.
- Lead the development and review of technical designs, drawings, Bill of Quantities and other technical documentation necessary for project realization.
- Ensure detailed and accurate tender documentation including Bill of Quantities, Technical Specifications, Scope of Work and quality assurance.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Civil, Hydraulic, Environmental or Public Health Engineering.
- Minimum 4 year’s of relevant experience in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience of working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Certificate or proven experience in computer-aided design (e.g. AutoCAD) necessary.
- Certificate or proven experience in water network and electromechanical works as asset.
- Experience with start-up of projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.