Deadline: 25 July 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Officer in Yemen.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH Officer will perform the following functions:
- Programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support for programme implementation.
- Humanitarian WASH preparedness and response.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field.
- First University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an
- Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional work experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.