Deadline: 28 May 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Project Manager at NRC, Beirut, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Implement the WASH Programme according to WASH guidelines and SOPs.
- Respond to WASH emergencies in a timely manner according to WASH Emergency Response procedures.
- Ensure most vulnerable refugees are targeted by the Programme, with a focus of people with specific needs (PSN) as well as gender and protection issues.
- Provide innovative WASH solutions to programmatic challenges.
- Outcome and output monitoring as indicated in the Monitoring and Evaluation matrix.
- Ensure consistent data management across the program.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Hydraulic, Environmental Engineering or Public Health.
- Minimum 5 year’s of experience from working as a Project Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience with the contract management of engineering consultants and implementing contractors related to infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of urban context.
- WASH in schools experience.
- Strong background in Hygiene Promotion and Community Mobilization.
- Experience in managing multiple grants and project simultaneously.
- Strong data management and Monitoring and Evaluation skill set.
- Strong track record of capacity building staff.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Access appreciated.
- Knowledge of Arabic, written and verbal, is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.