Deadline: 13 May 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialists – Education in Emergency in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Specialists – Education in Emergency will perform the following functions:
- Support to program/project development and planning.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Network and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in education, economics, psychology, sociology or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant professional experience in in social development planning and management in education and related areas at the international level, some of which in a developing country is required.
- At least one experience in Emergency context.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish is required, medium level of English and basic level of English could be taken into account if proven relevant experience.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.