Deadline: 1 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH and Shelter Programme Development Manager in Alindao, Central African Republic. The duration of this is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The WASH and Shelter Programme Development Manager will perform the following functions:
- Develop Shelter and WASH strategies, technical guidance and Macro LFAs.
- Compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, guidelines, tools, and handbooks.
- Responsible for the development and management of funding proposals, project budgets and donor reports.
- Coordinate and manage Shelter/WASH project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working groups.
- Ensure high technical quality of projects.
- Promote synergies in strategy but also in implementation with other Core Competencies (CCs).
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian / recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Expertise in both hard and soft components of shelter and WASH responses.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the context in CAR is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.