Deadline: 1 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH and Shelter Programme Development Manager in Alindao, Central African Republic. The duration of this is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH and Shelter Programme Development Manager will perform the following functions:
- Develop Shelter and WASH strategies, technical guidance and Macro LFAs.
- Compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, guidelines, tools, and handbooks.
- Responsible for the development and management of funding proposals, project budgets and donor reports.
- Coordinate and manage Shelter/WASH project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working groups.
- Ensure high technical quality of projects.
- Promote synergies in strategy but also in implementation with other Core Competencies (CCs).
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian / recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Expertise in both hard and soft components of shelter and WASH responses.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the context in CAR is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.