The Johns Hopkins University (Jhpiego) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Officer in Baltimore, United States.
The Administration Officer will be lead the talent management, engagement, and retention and staff capacity development across the globe.
Jhpiego is dedicated to improving the health of women and families in developing countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Officer will perform the following functions-
- Innovate in talent management, engagement and retention strategy, driving opportunity for all, while attending to the impact and toll of working in a fast paced environment of change.
- Cultivate a compelling employer brand from the inside out and the outside in with a strong marketing orientation, aligning all aspects of the organization around a strong purpose to drive engagement.
- Collaborate with the Director Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to develop a global team approach to all recruitment.
- Ensure that Jhpiego’s diversity and inclusion commitments are reflected in all talent-related strategy and are executed throughout the organization.
- Design and deliver talent management processes including talent review (assessment and identification) and succession planning.
- Partner with senior leaders to determine enterprise wide capacity development needs.
- Develop a culture of continuous learning.
- Support the CHRAO and President/CEO in developing and executing a succession plan for key positions across the globe.
- In the absence of the CHRAO, provide leadership to the GHR and travel team in Baltimore and all HR worldwide.
Applicants must have-
- Seasoned HR professional with 15+ year’s international HR management experience, including 5+ years’ experience leading the HR function of an international organization.
- BA Degree in a related field.
- Experience leading the HR function in a global setting and working with field offices.
- Knowledge of highly disciplined human resources processes and strategies needed to lead the evaluation, measurement, and continuous improvement of the global human resources function.
- Strong business acumen and people skills.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to attract, motivates, and retains world-class talent.
- Proven management skills with successful track record of mentoring, staff development.
- Strong change management and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Team facilitation skills and experience and demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems impacting people, process and program issues.
- Ability to travel when required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Jhpiego.