Deadline: 16 February 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR/Admin Assistant in Kunar, Afghanistan.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The HR/Admin Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Prepare and ensure accurate job descriptions are in place for all staff.
- Ensure the widest circulation of NRC adverts among other NGOs and organizations to find potential candidates.
- Ensure the CVs are received and put in a folder properly and handed over to the relevant section head for short listing and further process.
- Act as an administrator on the written tests of applications and to participate in the interviews.
- Conduct reference checks for job candidates.
- Proper record keeping of recruitment files.
- Maintain the training and leave records of each employee as per NRC format.
- Maintain and ensure HR Database are updated and information related to staff are collected properly on time from field offices.
- Maintain and update employee personal files regularly and ensure personal file’s requirements are met properly.
- Ensure that recruitment files, staff attendance, time sheets and payrolls prepared, checked, and filled properly on monthly basis.
- Support and ensure that field office staff has obtained Tax Identification Numbers and National Work Permits.
- Monthly reporting to support office related to administration and HR activities and when required.
- Ensure the inclusion of cash-based interventions and marked based programmes in country and area-based strategies and their implementation across and within NRC’s core competencies.
- Provide an enabling environment for the implementation of cash-based interventions, including multi-purpose cash assistance, emergency cash responses.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 year’s previous work experience with a satisfactory performance in the same or similar functional are preferably with UN or humanitarian INGOs.
- University Degree in HR/management, finance, administration or relevant field is desirable.
- Excellent understanding of HR and logistic issues.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work additional hours when required.
- Ability to commence work immediately.
- Flexible, initiative, accountable, goal oriented and visionary.
- Knowledge of cash-based interventions and market based programs.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Sound Knowledge of context/Area.
- Nationality of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.