Deadline: 28 July 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR/Admin Manager in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Human Resources/Administration Manager will be responsible for the HR and Administration systems are according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR/Admin Manager will perform the following functions:
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams.
- Support and train of all staff with Senior Management Team and line managers such as HR processes and personnel cases.
- Management of the HR and Administration team.
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Advice and guide on recruitment, induction, staff development, performance management, reward etc.
- Responsible for initiating, develop and implement the strategic HR ambition such as Work force planning.
- Responsible to provide strategic inputs in the development of NRC Myanmar strategy.
- Lead the roll out of the HRMIS System in Myanmar.
- HR focal point for handling HR related investigations on breaches of Code of Conduct.
- Coordinate with relevant authorities and partners (Social Security Organization, Medical/Health insurance company, Ministry of Labor, Legal Advisor…).
Applicants must have:
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resources and Administration in Myanmar context and Myanmar Laws.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in humanitarian/recovery context.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as HR Manager.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.