Deadline: 8 July 2019
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources (HR) Analyst in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post 3 years.
The Human Resources Analyst will work across programmatic areas assessing business and staffing trends to define priority areas for IFC and translate them into HR solutions which will support an efficient and effective delivery model.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Provide active support to HR programs through data analysis and interpretation by developing compelling visual stories to facilitate HR and business decisions.
- As part of the team, drive key data collection and reporting activities across HR programs.
- Identify, join and analyze disparate data sets and prepare briefings/recommendations to be presented at all management levels on key HR priorities.
- Play the role of a data steward responsible for managing the integrity of HR data pertaining to the HR programs covered.
- Maintain documentation, and develop project plans and status reports on key HR initiatives.
- Effectively communicate powerful and motivating visualizations of HR and related metrics and develop compelling stories that drive business to action while underscoring the ROI of taking such actions.
- Collaborate with other HR functional areas to incorporate multiple data streams to effectively analyze and communicate results and recommendations.
- Create and ensure generation of scheduled and ad hoc reports to support the HR organization in the programmatic areas and create detailed cross-functional work plan with critical milestones to deliver new reports, processes, and tools.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have:
- MBA or Master’s degree in Organizational/Industrial Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field, demonstrating strong quantitative skills.
- At least 4 years of proven experience with:
- Tableau, SAP Business objects, Peoplesoft and other reporting platforms.
- Designing business reports, graphical presentations conveying analytical concepts.
- Business/HR metrics/ KPIs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with a high degree of initiative and creativity.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to assimilate extensive data and provide actionable recommendations.
- A detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently and follow broad and complex instructions.
- Strong organizational skills including project management experience, planning, organizing and reviewing skills.
- Excellent team and collaborative skills across boundaries.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain working relationships across levels of staff and managers.
- Ability to see big picture, think strategically, and deliver pragmatic and structured solutions to client/business needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting work priorities and demands and to prioritize and manage delivery risks.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills. Specifically, ability to present, explain and discuss results of analyses to effectively drive fact-based decision making within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze issues and write succinct reports in a non-technical and business-like manner.
- Preferred candidates are likely to have experience of working from global organizations. Private sector experience is a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.