Deadline: 13 March 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant, ICA Administration in Bangkok, Thailand.
The HR Assistant will responsible to provide support within HR services, ensuring high quality of work, accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Assistant, ICA Administration will perform the following functions:
- Assist Team Lead in overseeing the day-to-day operations of ICA Administration (with a focus on either UNOPS or Partner Personnel).
- Support the efficient administration of contracts, benefits and entitlements for UNOPS and Partner ICAs.
- Support in implementation of HR strategies and procedures.
- Support in the facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of Secondary education is required.
- First University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable.
- Knowledge of UN policies, procedures and practices highly desirable
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an international and/or national organization in providing HR advisory, recruitment, and/or HR-generalist services.
- Some experience in UN system organizations is desirable
- Proficiency in computers and office software packages (MS Office) and experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Experience in use of HR information systems, Enterprise systems including OneUNOPS is desirable.
- Full knowledge of the working language is essential (English). Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at UNOPS.