Deadline: 1 March 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant – ICA Administration in Bangkok, Thailand.
The HR Assistant provides support within HR services, ensuring high quality of work, accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Assistant – ICA Administration will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Support in implementation of HR strategies and procedures, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of HR processes and records with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Support in efficient administration of contracts, benefits and entitlements for ICAs, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Perform a variety of repetitive and routine tasks and duties related to human resources.
- Gather and compile data and identify/adjust to discrepancies, as applicable Monitoring and tracking of transactions to ensure timely, consistent and equitable provision of services with a client focus.
- Ensure that documents and supporting files are accurate, complete and properly filed for audit purposes.
- Draft contracts and process separations, outlining the conditions of the agreement/separations for the approval of the supervisor.
- Collection, verification and follow-up on required documentation related to benefits, entitlements and contracts.
- Support in the facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/ projects staff on HR.
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- High school diploma required Secondary Education with specialized certification in HR an asset.
- BA or MA degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- years of experience in supporting a human resource management area.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2003 and/or newer versions) and experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Knowledge of second UN working language desirable.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.