Deadline: 18 April 2016
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Coordinator in Erbil, Iraq.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for day to day implementation of the support functions responsibilities.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of HR related documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures.
- Implement and train staff in NRC’s HR policies and procedures at the office.
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies and the local labor law in all procedures and processes.
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers etc.
- Responsible for arranging induction for new staff.
- Ensure that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately.
- Ensure reporting, documenting and payment of staff benefits, social security, taxes etc.
- Prepare periodic HR reports.
- Advice and support managers in HR processes.
- Webcruiter registration and recruitment process in relation to national staff for all offices.
- Assist HR Manager in other HR related issues in Country Office, particularly related to local regulations.
Applicants must have-
- BA Degree in Human Resources Management/Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Understanding of the relevant laws and statutory requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Wide knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector.
- Strong organizational and team working skills.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Good computer application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database and network communications.
- Fluency in Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.