Deadline: 2 January 2017
Global Climate Fund (GCF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Generalist Consultant in Songdo, South Korea. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The HR Generalist Consultant will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level in functional areas such as benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, recruitment/employment, implementation and improvement of policies.
The mission of the Green Climate Fund is to expand collective human action to respond to climate change – the defining challenge of our time.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Generalist Consultant will perform the following functions-
- Providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development, records management, staff relations and retention; completing personnel transactions.
- Developing HR management solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improving manager and staff relations and performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and staff.
- Completing special projects by identifying the project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information and fulfilling transactions.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting the organization’s value and reputation by adhering to the highest standards of compliance and keeping information confidential.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in relevant subject e.g. human resource management or MBA with specialization in HRM.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar role in an international/global organization.
- Solid knowledge of human resources policies, practices and procedures and ability to apply them in an organizational setting.
- Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability work collaboratively with colleagues in the pursuit of organizational goals.
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills and focus on details.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Willingness to work outside normal hours to accommodate communication with candidates in different time zones.
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of another UN language an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and a letter of interest in a single PDF file via email given on the website.
For more information, please download the PDF GCF.