Deadline: 9 February 2020
Greenpeace International (GPI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Partner in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
GPI is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The HR Partner will perform the following functions:
- Proactively developing and maintaining high impact and customer focused working relationships with (senior) managers, understand their business and challenges.
- Lead strategic HR support in a highly solution oriented way, to ensure alignment and supporting managers to work constructively within global legal constraints and within the policy standards set by the organisation.
- Being the change agent in close collaboration with your stakeholders advising on the full cycle of adequate change management, while being able to switch easily between process management and the people side of change.
- Support line managers in developing a future focused HR plan including recruitment and retention strategy on a global level.
- Actively contribut to the continuous improvement of HR processes, systems and practices, including between GPI and National Regional Offices, identifying gaps, proposing, developing HR initiatives and implementing necessary changes in order to improve consistency, organisational effectiveness, and cover risks, in a changing internal and external environment.
- Lead projects within various HR disciplines by providing expertise on major HR topics, for example integrating change management perspective in our ways of working or presenting HR data to stakeholders and initiating a debate around it.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- 5 year’s+ extensive HR Partner global experience at both operational and strategic levels to include a record of advising on complex people issues and change management projects.
- Strong functional expertise in all areas of Human Resource Management and Change Management.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch Labour Law is required for this role.
- Experience in HR analytics is considered a pre.
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate with, influence and negotiate at senior levels.
- Experience with working in intense and fast changing environment under tight deadlines having a result-oriented approach.
- Strong focus on Diversity and Inclusion and experience and proven track record working in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), with the ability to provide clear and effective advice on a range of people issues.
- Proven ability to gather and share knowledge in the organisation – on a global level.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit GPI.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.