Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Representative in United States.
The HR Representative, as a member of the HR Service Center, delivers first line customer service support to the organization on various HR subject matter.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Representative will perform the following functions-
- Research and completes labor law summaries for International project sites.
- Approve all international offers as it pertains to compliance requirements.
- Tracks and manages employee contracts and requirements.
- Respond timely to employee requests received through online ticketing system in order to provide strong customer service to staff.
- Maintains customer service metrics in order to reach company goal of 24 hour open and initiate response time on all HR tickets.
- Provide reports and highly confidential data to key leadership and ensures quality and accuracy on all reports.
- Partner with various HR Centers of Excellence to receive training and up-to-date information on latest trends or compliance needs for support.
- Participate on HR projects; provides input and identifies areas of improvement to ensure processes are streamlined and align to company strategy and HR Vision.
- Onboard all new hires into system. Collects required paperwork and completes quality check to maintain compliance.
- Coordinate employee engagement functions which include Milestone events, birthdays, etc.
- Provide back-up on processing all employment verification requests. Ensure data integrity and company policy is upheld when delivering information to outside parties.
- Maintain all items needed for new employee orientation. Coordinates logistics, ensures new hires are processed properly on their first day.
Applicants must have-
- Possess knowledge of HR core functions and practices preferred.
- 0 – 2 years of Human Resources experience and Associates degree (Bachelors preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Possesses sense of urgency.
- Capability of discretion and maintaining strict confidentiality of information.
- Possess basic spreadsheet, database, and word processing skills.
- Clear written and verbal communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt.