Deadline: 15 March 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Specialist in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The HR Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Coordination of quality assurance for organizational health policies and programmes.
- Technical support for effective performance management.
- Research, development and incubation of new ideas/initiatives for organizational performance, engagement & culture.
- Knowledge management and outreach.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 additional year’s of relevant work experience.
- At least 7 year’s relevant experience in human resources management or must have held similar positions in other international organizations or has significant international human resources experience at a similar level.
- 4 year’s of relevant experience in developing and managing organizational health programmes preferably in the UN context.
- Experience in business process reengineering is an asset.
- Experience with team-based management.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, especially PeopleSoft, is an advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.), knowledge of other software packages (MS Project, Access, etc.) is an advantage.
- English proficiency.
- 2nd UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.