Deadline: 6 July 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR Technical Assistant in Amman, Jordan. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The HR Technical Assistant will be responsible for maintaining of trackers, following up with health insurance, official documents for staff and staff files.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Technical Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate database of AO2 international and national staff information (both hard and soft copies).
- Ensure adherence to national labor law in all HR processes and procedures.
- Provide support and Coordinate new staff inductions.
- Responsible for maintaining proper documentation and filing (i.e. personnel files (hard and electronic files), timesheets, attendance sheets, overtime, leave requests, etc.).
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any relevant field.
- 1 year of Experience from working in HR in a humanitarian/recovery context or equivalent.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft office (MS Excel, Word, and outlook).
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and team work skills.
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential.
- Good diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Good knowledge of English Language(written/spoken).
- Fluency in Arabic, both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly adapt and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent attention to details with an ability to priorities varied workload in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Nationality of Jordan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.