Deadline: 27 March 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resource Administrator (HR Operations and Health) in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Human Resource Administrator will provide technical, analytical and administrative support in HR Operations and Health Division (BPOH) aimed to ensure the quality of HR benefits and services for ADB staff and retirees.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resource Administrator will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Support and back-up the National Staff in managing work processes to ensure efficient day-to-day administration of HR benefits and services.
- Support in analytical work, projects, implementation of new processes/systems/plans and services, staff briefings and presentations.
- Collate, extract and analyzes complex or specialized data or information from a variety of sources to produce reports and summaries.
- Coordinate, validate and provide guidance in the administration/processing of entitlements and claims especially the more complicated or special cases to ensure conformity with ADB policies and procedures in relevant work area, including: checking and ensuring accuracy and consistency of applications/claims.
- Contribute to contract administration by coordinating with providers and other parties for reconciliation and settlement of outstanding accounts and implementation of agreements/arrangements; preparing documents for contract renewals, bidding and procurement of goods and services for the division.
- Provide guidance to staff on various benefits and on-boarding and off-boarding requirements.
- Ensure efficient client service by interfacing with staff, dependents, and/or retirees and providing guidance on the interpretation/application of relevant policies;
- Contribute to ad hoc studies on HR benefits and services. Draft standard and non-standard correspondence and reports.
- Oversee the timely and accurate maintenance of relevant database maintenance; and identifies areas needing system/process improvements to ensure efficient maintenance and processing of HR services and benefits.
- Support the design and delivery of knowledge tools and documents and organizes knowledge reference for HR4U, HR Knowledge Management Center, and BPMSD website to ensure consistency with ADB policies and procedures
- Contribute to the budget preparation and monitoring of specific HR benefits and services budget items.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Business Administration or Science, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience (e.g. HR, insurance and health services, other employee benefits, systems, HR analytics, etc.).
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis to support decision-making.
- Ability to set priorities for self and junior team members.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English and the national language (as required).
- Proficient in spreadsheets and required information technologies. Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to provide guidance to other administrative staff on assigned area of work.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with government officials within own work location and with colleagues throughout ADB.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.