Deadline: 19 January 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources & Administration Manager in Tehran, Iran. The duration of this post is 3 months.
The Human Resources & Administration Manager will ensure the implementation of HR and Admin policies in NRC Iran programme according to NRC’s HR global standards.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources & Administration Manager will perform the following functions:
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams.
- Support and train of all staff with Senior Management Team and line managers such as HR processes and personnel cases.
- Management of the HR and Administration team.
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Advice and guide on s recruitment, induction, staff development, performance management, reward etc.
- Responsible for initiating, develop and implement the strategic HR ambition such as Work force planning.
- Responsible to provide strategic inputs in the development of NRC Iran strategy.
- Lead the roll out of the HRMIS System in Iran.
- HR focal point for handling HR related investigations on breaches of Code of Conduct.
- Coordinate with relevant authorities and partners (Social Security Organization, Medical/Health insurance company, Ministry of Labor, Legal Advisor…).
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as HR Manager.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resources and Administration in Iranian context and Iranian Laws.
- Proven expertise in Performance management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.