Deadline: 19 January 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources & Administration Manager in Tehran, Iran. The duration of this post is 3 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Human Resources & Administration Manager will ensure the implementation of HR and Admin policies in NRC Iran programme according to NRC’s HR global standards.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources & Administration Manager will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams.
- Support and train of all staff with Senior Management Team and line managers such as HR processes and personnel cases.
- Management of the HR and Administration team.
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Advice and guide on s recruitment, induction, staff development, performance management, reward etc.
- Responsible for initiating, develop and implement the strategic HR ambition such as Work force planning.
- Responsible to provide strategic inputs in the development of NRC Iran strategy.
- Lead the roll out of the HRMIS System in Iran.
- HR focal point for handling HR related investigations on breaches of Code of Conduct.
- Coordinate with relevant authorities and partners (Social Security Organization, Medical/Health insurance company, Ministry of Labor, Legal Advisor…).
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as HR Manager.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resources and Administration in Iranian context and Iranian Laws.
- Proven expertise in Performance management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.