Deadline: 7 November 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Analyst in Yangon, Myanmar.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Analyst Unit will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to HR policy development and corporate HR initiatives by assisting to generate and maintaining data on trends, risks and opportunities and sharing local HR best practices.
- Provide guidance on HR related systems and processes, including but not limited to, Recruitment, Contracts, Benefits and Entitlements consistent with UNOPS rules and procedures.
- Implement talent acquisition activities in line with UNOPS policies and processes covering Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Change Management, Job Classification, Salary and Benefit administration, Contract Administration, Succession Planning and Out-processing.
- Facilitate the engagement and provision of high quality results and services of the team through effective work planning, performance management, coaching, and promotion of learning and development.
- Organize, facilitate and deliver training and learning initiatives for personnel on HR-related topics.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration, social or behavioral sciences.
- A University degree in Human Resources management or related field combined with an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- 2 years of professional-level human resource management experience providing HR advisory services in a major area of human resources (HR Contract Administration, HR Reporting, Recruitment, Organizational Design) in an international, public or corporate organization.
- Relevant experience in a multicultural setting is desirable. Some experience in UN system organizations preferably in is desirable.
- Proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office) as well as web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English and Myanmar, is required.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.