Deadline: 16 January 2019
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing support to HR services under the BRG-REG and UNOPS Indonesia office while ensuring high quality of work, accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Full compliance of HR processes and records with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Review Recruitment Requests from internal clients as well as partners ensuring documentation is complete and in conformity with recruitment policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in arranging recruitment assessments.
- Monitor and track status of requests, and initiating follow up action to ensure submission is timely, accurate and contains complete documentation.
- Review Terms of Reference (ToR) and consult with Hiring Manager regarding any discrepancies between its content and the recommended level.
- Prepare Letter of Intent and related documentation for the signature of designated official.
- Provide proactive customer service to clients alerting the supervisor of any problems or delays in the stages of the recruitment process.
- Provide briefing and guidance to clients and/or partners on the application and interpretation of recruitment policies and procedures.
- Update and maintain information in recruitment systems to allow accurate statistical reporting.
- Provide administrative support in the entire talent acquisition process.
- Respond to HR administrative queries from personnel in the unit and elsewhere in the Programme and to requests for information on employment and recruitment status.
- Participate in the trainings for the operations/ projects personnel on HR.
- Contribute to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary education or High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- First level university (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, human resources, Public Administration, Industrial Psychology or related specialization may substitute required years of work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Human Resources administration/ management in a reputable organization required in combination with a high school diploma.
- Experience in providing administrative support in various HR/management processes including recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development, benefits and entitlements, and contracting is required.
- Good data management skills, including high level of competency with MS Office (particularly Excel), and database management.
- Experience in working in an international environment/organization is an advantage.
- Good standard of drafting and communication skills in English is required.
- Prior UN experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of UNOPS personnel policies and procedures is a distinctive advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and MS Office.
- Experience using ERP systems is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and Indonesian language is required.
- Indonesian language includes “Bahasa”.
- Nationality of Indonesia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.