Deadline: 31 December 2019
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible to recruit the best qualified personnel in a timely manner, deliver effective and efficient HR services to clients in the Regional Office and Country Office.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Review and process recruitment actions for staff/non-staff contracts in Stellis and GSM, ensuring availability of complete documentation and compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Regularly monitors status of various recruitment actions in Stellis and GSM and briefs supervisor and hiring managers for timely actions to ensure timely completion of recruitment processes.
- Use the GSM system, Stellis and other systems to track, monitor and extract recruitment and staffing trends effectively to allow for comprehensive records, reporting and statistics.
- Assist in compiling and distributing folders or related documents in respect of recruitment of all categories of temporary staff.
- Assist in arranging appointments for selection committee, logistics, Webex / video/tele-conferencing with other countries/Regions.
- Assist in issuance of Vacancy notices (VNs)/processing of Stellis requisitions and downloading of applications upon closure of VNs.
- Assist in onboarding process in Stellis.
- Maintain close follow up of ongoing requisitions and assist in fast-tracking recruitments.
- Maintain and updates internal databases as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required or instructed, including providing support to other areas of work.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education
- University degree is an asset.
- Training in the field of human resources is an advantage.
- At least 3 year’s experience in secretarial/clerical / administrative work.
- Experience in human resources management is an asset.
- Experience in WHO or in another UN/International organization would be an advantage.
- Ability to draft standard correspondence.
- Ability to handle work in a timely and accurate manner with tact and discretion, as required.
- Ability to maintain and update knowledge in the use of office technology through in-house courses, on-the-job training and/or self-training.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.