Deadline: 5 July 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Guinea.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform following functions-
- Monitor the personal situation of all officials in the computer system provided for this purpose.
- Process all records related to consultant recruitment.
- Produce related reports for the Management Committee and internal control.
- Assist in the recruitment of national staff in accordance with UNICEF regulations, rules, procedures and policies.
- Prepare vacancy announcements, review applications, prepare short lists, schedule written tests and arrange interviews, ensuring that all necessary documents required for a successful recruitment are available.
- Assist in orientation of new staff by informing them about the administrative procedures in force, rights and obligations as well as other topics related to Personnel.
- Provide new staff with updated guidance documents.
- Prepare and monitor all administrative actions relating to staff.
- Track all contracts ensuring that renewals are done in a timely manner.
- Provide staff with all documentation relating to the Pension Fund, reimbursement of medical care.
- Update all personnel files and ensure that all documents are properly classified electronically and physically) respecting confidentiality.
- Assist in the development of job descriptions and the filing of all related documents by ensuring they are up-to-date.
- Attend, with the local training committee, in the development of the training plan and its implementation. Maintain the staff training program and prepare the report to the Regional Office as required.
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned to him.
Applicants must have-
- High school diploma, preferably completed by a higher education in Administrative Management or Work Psychology or Human Resources.
- At least 6 years professional experience in personnel management.
- Work in the United Nations system would be an asset.
- Ability to maintain working relationships in a team spirit.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Ability to express ideas and concepts orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English.
- Knowledge of national languages is an advantage.
- Mastery of basic software (Windows, Excel, Word).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae containing the contact details (phone numbers and e-mail addresses) of the last three (03) supervisors, the legalized photocopies of diplomas and certificates of services rendered and any other document providing information on the career of the candidate through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.