Deadline: 30 June 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Juba, South Sudan.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions:
- Support to policy development and implementation
- Contribute to HR policy development and corporate HR initiatives by assisting to collect data on trends, risks and opportunities and sharing local HR best practices.
- Assist with projects in support of HR initiatives for attainment of business objectives in line with the corporate HR strategy.
- Support the communication of HR policy changes and new HR initiatives to management and personnel, providing guidance as needed.
- Advisory Services
- Provide guidance on HR related systems and processes including but not limited to Recruitment, Contracts, Position Management, Performance Management, Benefits and Entitlements consistent with UNOPS rules and procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance to personnel on administrative procedures, processes and practices.
- Act as liaison between unit and internal and external clients and provides proactive customer service to expedite completion of projects, and provide information.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary school certificate or high school certificate required.
- Bachelor Degree University in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable.
- 6 year’s of relevant experience in an international and/or national organization in providing HR-generalist services is required
- Skills in HR Administration is required (2 year’s)
- Fluency written and spoken English language is required;
- Knowledge of Arabic language desired.
- Nationality of South Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.