Deadline: 16 December 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Coordinator in Cairo, Egypt. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Human Resources Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate country learning and development programs by identifying related staff learning gaps in consultation with line management leveraging on the performance management system in place and changing circumstances. Assist in delivering learning where possible.
- Contribute to the development of a career path and ensure its communication to the concerned parties in line with related procedures.
- Contribute to the recruitment processes to ensure that Plan Egypt has a functional work force.
- Coordinate and process the monthly timesheets for all staff and produce a monthly consolidated report to be used for cost recovery.
- Liaise with service provider on staff health insurance to ensure high level of service and effectiveness of the relationship.
- Contribute to the process of annual appraisals including training staff, following up on the process and conducting performance review sessions when appropriate.
- Maintain an effective electronic human resources information system ensuring completeness and accuracy of records at all times in line with organizational standards and fitting practices.
- Collate annual leave plans from all staff for effective leave planning, monitoring and management in line with HR Policy Manual provisions.
- Conduct monthly reviews of leave schedules/reports for completeness & adherence to plans.
- Provide support in identifying and mitigating human resources risks including HR initiatives.
- Provide support in developing and implementing country HR policies. Clarify HR policies and related queries to staff.
- Promote and abide by Plan policies and procedures including but not limited to safeguarding children and young people policy, code of conduct and mandatory reporting responsibilities.
- Enter data into the HR systems and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Administrate the HR information systems (HRIS, HITS) to ensure that it is maintained updated and functional.
- Prepare quality HR quarterly and year end reports within stipulated timeframes for review by the Country HR Manager.
- Perform any other tasks that may be required by the line manager.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Human Resources Management diploma.
- Minimum 2-3 years managerial experience at a similar level preferably in an INGO environment is desirable.
- Excellent English language writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, facilitating and influencing skills.
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS office tools.
- Ability to distinguish and describe key gender equality and inclusion concepts (including equity, discrimination, exclusion, gender, social norms, root causes and transformation).
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.