Deadline: 7 June 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Budapest, Hungary.
The Human Resources Officer will ensure that government partners, Tekavoul, the networks and the community are engaged, mobilized, informed and well equipped with the necessary planning tools and implementation strategies that will result in an effective implementation.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform following functions-
- Provide functional and technical guidance to end-users of UNICEF’s electronic/online HR Systems in managing complex HR processes and relevant personal actions.
- Ensure equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination and administration of international and local conditions of service, terms of employment, benefits and allowances in accordance with UN/UNICEF regulations and rules.
- Responsible for the delivery and implementation of training related to HR entitlements, benefits and business processes, including extensive guidance and support to newly appointed staff through training, coaching, work shadowing and contributing to development of best practices and business processes in the area of HR Administration as well as performance management of responsible staff under her/his supervision.
Applicants must have-
- University degree (Bachelor’s) in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology, Education or related areas.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources is required, of which 1 year must be in supervisory/managerial capacity in human resources administration in shared services environment.
- Hands on, and practical experience is required, in analyzing and approving transactions, with understanding of benefits and entitlements in human resources administration or services.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Local Language is required.
- Nationality of Hungary.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.