Deadline: 13 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Juba, South Sudan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions:
- Business Partnering
- Through research of policies and analysis of data, provide support to the HR Business Partner in advising their clients on HR-related needs and developing subsequent plans of action.
- Under the supervisor’s guidance, provide accurate and timely advice to clients on HR processes and policies, ensuring the highest level of client-orientation.
- Support supervisor in proactively advising clients on the resolution of human resources issues by recommending equitable and transparent solutions that protects both the staff and organization’s interests in accordance with policies, regulations and procedures.
- Research and compile data that conveys organizational progress towards gender equity and cultural diversity.
- Strategic Human Resources
- Help supervisor liaise with the HQ Divisions, regional and country offices to support and contribute to corporate HR strategy formulation and global implementation.
- Research and provide data which helps inform the improvement of HR systems, policies and processes.
- Keep abreast and research best and cutting edge practices in HR management and contribute to the development of global policies, procedures and introduce innovation through sharing of best practices and knowledge learned.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- 1 year of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.