Deadline: 17 July 2020
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer (Head Regional HR Unit) in Santiago, Chile. The duration of this post is 2 years.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer (Head Regional HR Unit) will perform the following functions-
- Lead projects and/or work teams, leads and/or participates on Division teams, provides secretariat services and/or professional HR expertise on Organization-wide HR committees and working groups and represents FAO at inter-agency meetings.
- Plan and deliver HR programmes, products and services including related policies, systems and tools to facilitate the effective recruitment, management, development and retirement of the FAO workforce.
- Analyze HR requirements, information, data, statistics, relativities, trends, problems, and/or issues to support service delivery, new HR initiatives, and the preparation of plans, strategies, reports, policies and/or other products.
- Provide specialist HR advice and expertise to designated business partners on specific or complex cases, staff requirements, policy interpretation issues, labor relations issues and/or best practices, etc..
- Manages special projects and provides guidance to consultants for the development and implementation of new HR products, tools, and systems.
- Develop information, training materials and products to increase understanding of HR programmes, services and policies, promote capacity development and facilitate the introduction of Changes across the Organization.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in human resources management, public or business administration, organizational development, industrial psychology, law or a related field.
- 7 year’s of relevant experience in human resources management and administration, including development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures, organizational design recruitment, job classification, staff development, HR analytics and/or administrative law.
- Working knowledge of English (level C) and of Spanish (Level C).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.