Deadline: 2 May 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Moscow, Russia.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions-
- Advise staff and managers on HR policies and practices.
- Provide quality advice to develop innovative HR approaches and solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute to policy development by actively working with the Policy Unit on the need to adjust policy and by contributing to policy reviews.
- Advise managers and staff on effective career and performance management, and take the lead in identifying, assessing and resolving issues, problems, and conflicts, drawing on other Bank resources as appropriate.
- Provide support on managing complex cases (e.g. performance, health and exit).
- Work directly with staff members in the Bank’s Country offices on basic skill/learning needs assessments, and contribute to design and implementation of customized learning interventions.
- Advice and support in the design and implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions, facilitation, development and management of high performing teams.
- Mobilize resources from the HR Team and other units within HRS and outside, as required, to support effective HR management in the client area.
- Participate as a team member on HR projects, working groups, task forces, etc. in the client area and/or at corporate level.
- Contribute to the implementation of the corporate HR agenda.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in HR or related field and minimum of 8 years’ significant experience in HR.
- Prior experience in recruitment, training, performance management, management coaching and HR consulting is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of general HR policies, processes and systems.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to identify and implement business related HR interventions, and ability to maximize the value added resources available within HRS in order to provide high quality client services.
- Professional integrity, willingness and flexibility to “roll-up your sleeves” to engage in all aspects of HR work from identification and design to implementation.
- Excellent team skills, ability to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to create trusting working relationships/partnerships within and across units.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.