Deadline: 25 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Specialist in Khartoum, Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Business Partnering.
- Strategic Human Resources.
- Implementation of assigned Human Resources Services.
- Learning and Capacity Development.
- HR Data Analytics.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- 5 year’s increasingly responsible professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is required.
- Nationality of Sudan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.