Deadline: 1 May 2016
African Development Bank (AfDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior HR Administrative Assistant in Côte d’Ivoire.
The Senior HR Administrative Assistant will be responsible for carrying out administrative tasks related to personnel administration.
AfDB’s mission is to spur sustainable economic development and social progress in its regional member countries (RMCs), thus contributing to poverty reduction.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior HR Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative support to Personnel administration and HR processes by:
- Tracking staff movements within and outside the Bank.
- Maintaining and updating information on probation periods and fixed-term contracts of staff members.
- Manage statistics on staff mobility/Staff transfers.
- Provide administrative support to the management of Technical Assistants /Project Staff/Seconded.
- Promotion (Salary/Grade/Adjustments).
- Employment terminations and all types of departures from the services of the Bank.
- Personal data changes & Administration of defendants.
- Provide support on recruitment logistics.
- Make travel arrangements with Support Services division (CGSP.3) by requesting air-tickets, payments of per diem, making hotel reservations and arranging protocol services with Protocol and Conference division(SGPC) and assistance upon candidate arrival.
- Liaise with Restaurants/Suppliers for the provision of lunch packs and make coffee breaks reservations.
- Maintain database on assumption of duties of new staff – Headquarters (HQ)/Regional Resource Centers (RRCs)/Field Offices (FOs).
- Follow assumption of duty process for newly recruited staff members.
- Follow up on medical certificate after clearance by the Bank Medical Doctor.
- Make hotel reservations for new staff member and family.
- Prepare requests for reimbursement expenses encountered by candidates / new staff members.
- Maintain regular communication with the Recruitment Team prior to assumption of duty of new staff regarding various inquiries and assist with transition issues.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, commerce, Administration or related discipline, preferably supplemented with courses in secretarial training/administration/office management.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressively relevant and practical experience.
- Good planning and monitoring skills will be highly desirable.
- Strong customer service skills, good organizational skills, ability to multitask, attention to details and ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Good typing skills are highly desirable with excellent levels of initiative, enthusiasm, team spirit and discretion/confidentiality and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and /or in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit AfDB.