Deadline: 5 March 2020
WWF is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Manager-Human Resources in New Delhi, India.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Assistant Manager-Human Resources will perform the following functions-
- Talent Acquisition:
- Manage the Talent Acquisition portfolio (Fundraising, Programme and Support team – for entry to mid-level positions) independently with limited supervision.
- Work closely with HODs/Hiring Managers to identify new positions to build a pipeline of qualified prospects to fill the vacancies within the defined timelines.
- Create and strengthen an organization wide repository of Job Descriptions (all levels) in consultation with HODs and Director – Human Resources.
- Demonstrate success in utilizing multiple channels such as search engines, job boards, social /professional networking and referrals sites to source potential candidates.
- Gain market intelligence to understand the talent landscape, target groups and organizations to build quality Talent pool.
- Screen quality candidate through sourcing, conducting telephonic interview/discussion and assess fitment for the role.
- Coordinate the entire recruitment process involving multiple interview rounds, assessments, reference checks, Salary negotiation and follow ups with the offered candidates till the individual joins the organization.
- Orient about the policies and systems of the organization to new joiners on day one of their joining at WWF India.
- Act as the HR focal point and provide ‘Buddy’ support to all new joiners during the initial 6 months of their tenure to ensure their smooth integration in organization’s culture and practices.
- Actively contribute to the ideation and execution of HR engagement initiatives.
- Establish repo with HODs and other team managers, participate in team meetings and off sites to understand team dynamics and relationships.
- Propose new ideas to improve overall wellbeing of employees and enhancing their experience while working with WWF India.
- Lead and support the planning and execution of events/ programmes planned all through the year for both Secretariat and Field teams, Special events like Global summit, 50th year anniversary celebrations etc.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 5 year’s of proven experience in a similar role.
- MBA/ PGPM/PGDM – Human Resource Management from a reputed institute.
- Excellent command over English (Both Spoken and Written).
- Excellent inter-personal and organization skills
- High level of commitment to quality and timelines.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website “Assistant Manager-HR”, in the subject line.
For more information, visit WWF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.