Deadline: 4 March 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of (Associate) Human Resource Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resource Officer will perform the following functions:
- Design and implement communication campaigns targeted at but not limited to employee engagement, employee experience and culture transformation
- Download and analyze employee engagement survey data and develop reports as needed.
- Propose actionable and targeted change management plans focusing on achieving impact for new or revamped HR projects, programs, or services. Develop communication products, provide briefings/training and other support measures as required to ensure effective change management.
- Assist in the preparation of speeches and presentations within the CoE’s program and initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and update guidelines for specific processes, FAQs, records and databases, information systems and dashboards.
- Manage contracts through the CMS (Consultant Management System) of experts sourced externally by ADB to deliver key program initiatives. Engage and liaise with consultants on contract matters.
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of work methods and processes and make improvements as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal clients and stakeholders and assist in meeting specific request for support from other departments/divisions in ADB.
- Work across the division with other CoE’s as requested.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Communication, Business, and other related discipline. A certificate program or other relevant training within HR or communication is preferred.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience preferably in the field of developing and designing programs to support employee engagement initiatives, employee engagement surveys, employee communication campaigns and culture change in development institutions, international organizations, private or public institutions or consultancies. Experience with well-being initiatives and programs would be an advantage.
- Solid experience in designing communication campaigns within employee engagement, employee experience and preferably also with cultural change initiatives.
- Experience in designing and implementing impact focused change management initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills to develop and interpret employee engagement surveys and the writing of reports. Ability to collect, organize, and interpret big data would be an advantage.
- Focus on long-term planning working towards goals in a structured way with attention to detail.
- Familiarity working in a multicultural environment.
- Creativity, dynamism, ability to take initiatives are important traits for this role.
- Proficiency in excel and strong familiarity with databases and information systems.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.