Deadline: 18 October 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources (HR) & Administration Manager in Yangon, Myanmar.
The HR & Administration Manager will be responsible that the HR and Administration systems are according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources & Administration Manager will perform the following functions:
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams.
- Support and train of all staff with Senior Management Team and line managers such as HR processes and personnel cases.
- Management of the HR and Administration team.
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in humanitarian/recovery context.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as HR Manager.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resources and Administration in Myanmar context and Myanmar Laws.
- Proven expertise in Performance management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal .
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.