Deadline: 18 October 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources (HR) & Administration Manager in Yangon, Myanmar.
The HR & Administration Manager will be responsible that the HR and Administration systems are according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources & Administration Manager will perform the following functions:
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures.
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law.
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams.
- Support and train of all staff with Senior Management Team and line managers such as HR processes and personnel cases.
- Management of the HR and Administration team.
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports.
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in humanitarian/recovery context.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working as HR Manager.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Proven knowledge and skills related to Human Resources and Administration in Myanmar context and Myanmar Laws.
- Proven expertise in Performance management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal .
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.