Deadline: 31 July 2018
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate, Asia in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The goal is to deliver proactive and competent Human Resources supported by and through guidelines and procedures that enable IUCN Asia with all its diversity to reach its desired objectives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide support and facilitate transactional HR activities to the assigned countries.
- Conduct and facilitate full cycle talent acquisition including contracts management and administration of benefits and entitlements.
- Support the implementation of performance management processes for the assigned countries.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, host country agreements, IUCN policies and practices.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in human resources management preferably from an international organization, with at least 3 years of proven experience in talent acquisition.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal/written) and coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in data manipulation and analysis as well as data reporting.
- Experience in office applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and web-based management tools and systems.
- Proven experience with HR management systems.
- For operational requirements, the candidate must be willing to travel frequently particularly in Lao PDR. Knowledge of regional languages and dialects a distinct advantage.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit IUCN.