Deadline: 31 July 2018
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate, Asia in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goal is to deliver proactive and competent Human Resources supported by and through guidelines and procedures that enable IUCN Asia with all its diversity to reach its desired objectives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide support and facilitate transactional HR activities to the assigned countries.
- Conduct and facilitate full cycle talent acquisition including contracts management and administration of benefits and entitlements.
- Support the implementation of performance management processes for the assigned countries.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, host country agreements, IUCN policies and practices.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in human resources management preferably from an international organization, with at least 3 years of proven experience in talent acquisition.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal/written) and coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in data manipulation and analysis as well as data reporting.
- Experience in office applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and web-based management tools and systems.
- Proven experience with HR management systems.
- For operational requirements, the candidate must be willing to travel frequently particularly in Lao PDR. Knowledge of regional languages and dialects a distinct advantage.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit IUCN.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.