Deadline: 8 July 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Copenhagen, Denmark. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions-
- Administration / Expected Results
- Equity and transparency in the application of Staff Regulations and Rules and/or Service Contract Holder policies.
- Client understanding and confidence in GSSU-HR as a credible HR service administrator.
- A high quality, timely and accurate service is provided to clients and partners.
- Accurate staff database for staff and talent management.
- Payments /Expected Results
- Accurate determination of financial entitlements of personnel transactions
- Timely processing and approving financial payments to support the staff policies.
- Increased efficiency as a result of reduction in recoveries, advances and other exceptional payments.
- Accurate processing of financial entitlements to correct UNDP and third-party funds.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary Education with at least 6 year’s relevant experience, or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration with relevant experience of at least 3 year’s.
- Specialized certification in HR is highly desirable.
- Minimum 3-6 year’s of relevant HR experience is required at the national or international level, including some experience specifically in the area of HR transactions, benefits and entitlements administration.
- Familiarity with interpretation and application of UN/UNDP policies, rules and regulations is highly desirable.
- Experience in the usage of computers and MS Office packages (MS Word, Excel etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated HR management systems would be an asset.
- Fluency in English.
- Working knowledge of other UN language (French/Spanish/Arabic) desirable.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.