Deadline: 15 December 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions-
- Presently comprised of 11 experienced practitioners, IPAS HR is looking for a dynamic and professional colleague to replace a departing team member.
- IPAS HR team will be responsible for several diverse and critical corporate HR processes.
- Offer advice to UNOPS colleagues worldwide on performance management policies.
- Field recruitment system (JobsUNOPS) inquiries.
- Coordinate recruitment process reviews; liaise closely with other corporate HR counterparts; and support accurate management of HQ recruitments, appointments, benefits and entitlements.
- Experience active encouragement to suggest innovative ways to streamline and improve these existing processes.
- IPAS HR is looking for someone with a positive attitude, who is a strong communicator, a proven team player, and with a keen sense of client service and prioritization.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary education required.
- University degree is strongly preferred and can compensate for some of the required years of experience.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Fluency in French or Spanish would be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an asset.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in operations support, preferably supporting a human resources management area is required with a high school diploma.
- At least 1 year of experience managing recruitments and/or using social media/digital tools is required.
- UN experience or experience from other international organizations or NGOs is highly desirable.
- International exposure is a strict requirement (candidates must have worked in another country than their home country for a minimum of 1 year to meet this requirement).
- Strong IT and digital skills
- Ability to innovate and demonstrate a passion for systems, processes and data analytics.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.