Deadline: 11 March 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions:
- Provide administrative support in various HR services such as:
- Process selections against temporary and fixed-term Professional and NPO positions in the Region including review of staffing, vacancy announcements, initial screening of candidates in consultation with EA, conduct of panel meetings, selection tests and interviews and preparation of documents / folders for panel meetings, related correspondence.
- Monitor the selection process at all stages and maintain appropriate records and follow up in consultation with supervisor(s) on actual/anticipated issues.
- Review selection proposals for fixed-term NPO selections received from country offices and re-employment of retired staff in the Region (under staff/non-staff contractual mechanisms).
- Process/track HR actions in the Global Management System (GSM) for recruitment, contract extensions, granting of continuing appointments, separations etc., ensuring availability of funding, completion of necessary administrative formalities and coordinating with hiring units and Global Service Center (GSC) as required.
- Process GSM requests and provide guidance to staff on Staff Rules and HR policies on matters such as leave, education grant, rental advance/subsidies, safe driving bonus, statutory travel, dependency, voluntary group life insurance and accident and illness insurance, pension matters, extra pay, and other benefits and entitlements.
- Support guidance and compliance-monitoring of policies and tools on Performance Management and Managing Underperformance.
- Provide administrative support in Awards and Recognition Programmes.
- Undertake the duties of Executive Associates and other team members in the sub unit as and when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by RPO/HRO and EA.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary school education.
- University Degree is an asset.
- Training in the field of human resources is an advantage.
- At least 8 year’s of work experience in clerical / administrative positions
- Experience in human resources management is an asset.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.