Deadline: 26 July 2018
World Vision International (WVI) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of People and Culture Business Partner in Vietnam.
The purpose of the position is to undertake all P&C functions in the National Office (Hanoi office) including Recruitment, Employment/ Employee Relations, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Staff Care and Employee Engagement and P&C Information Management with minimum supervision and support from P&C Director.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The People and Culture Bussiness Partner will perform the following functions:
- Facilitate the multi-year and annual workforce planning to understand current and future staffing needs in alignment with strategic directions and operating plans, then define appropriate recruitment, retention and downsizing strategies.
- Facilitate the standard recruitment processes (including reviewing JDs/TOR; advertising vacancies on different channels including social media and professional networks; screening; shortlisting; interviewing using competency based behavioral interviewing technique, preparing written test and organizing fieldtrip with job shadowing assignments; checking reference; proposing job offer and preparing employment contracts) in an effective, timely, fair and transparent manner to select qualified candidate for the job.
- Coordinate onboarding/ orientation process for new hires to equip them with understanding of WVV’s ethos, core values, approaches, policies, procedures, strategies and operations to perform their job.
- Handle staff grievances and disciplinary action processes in consultation with the P&C Director and line managers following HR policy of WVV and WV principles on Employee Relations.
- Facilitate new hires, separation process in compliance with WV’s Policies and labor law.
- Facilitate staffing changes (promotion, new appointment, relocation, additional responsibility, etc.) in consultation with relevant line manager and technical matrix manager.
- Administer Labor Registration, Personal Income Tax, Insurance including Social Insurance Department, Personal Health and Accident Insurance) and other benefits (absences, health check-up, etc.) for staff in the assigned zone in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and HR policies
Applicants must have:
- A bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Ability to assess projected workforce needs and source, attract, screen, and select potential candidates in an effective and transparent manner.
- Ability to facilitate and maintain a healthy employee to employer relationship that is in compliance with local employment legislation.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate staff development solutions that result in improved staff performance.
- Ability to design and implement employee engagement initiatives, including team building, staff care, health and well-being solutions and employee engagement survey.
- Ability to research, plan, implement and administer compensation and health & welfare benefits in alignment with the total rewards philosophies.
- Ability to develop and support performance management processes and systems, materials and training, to enable high performance.
- Ability to design and implement succession planning/ talent management/ leadership development tools, processes and practices.
- Ability to administer People & Culture information systems, data reporting and analysis.
- Ability to work alongside line managers and other stakeholders as a strategic business partner
- Ability to coach, mentor and manage staff’s performance
- Willing to support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.