Deadline: 30 September 2018
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Human Resources for Health Advisor in Monrovia, Liberia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Senior Human Resources for Health Advisor will perform the following:
- Participate in the design and implementation of technical support activities related to HRH policy development and implementation in Liberia.
- Stay abreast of key developments in HRH innovations and interventions in Liberia to inform technical activities under the Liberia HSS Program.
- Prepare HRH analyses, recommendations, briefing notes, and assessments for internal and client use.
- Provide assistance to others on matters related to topic area of research and evaluation and applies relevant methodologies to programmatic issues of importance.
- Supervise short-term local consultants in Liberia assigned to HRH activities.
- Represent the project, company, and programs in the HRH area in Liberia., as well as with others in the professional community.
- Interact with internal and external resources and other experts to bring new and “cutting edge” ideas into approaches.
- Conduct all work to accepted standards of research ethics.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Oversee the development of the project’s knowledge management systems and ensure the timely delivery of high quality reporting.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- MPH, MBA or MA in public health, international development, international relations, public policy, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in international health and development, with at least 5 years of providing or managing technical assistance within large complex health projects.
- Experience working with USAID-supported projects in Africa is preferred. Familiarity or experience with Liberia health system is a plus.
- Prior experience working with USAID-funded programs is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of methodologies and best practices in human resources for health.
- Considerable experience in health systems strengthening is highly desirable.
- Adept in effectively managing stakeholder relationships and partnerships.
- Appropriate computer skills necessary to conduct research, and to conduct analysis of study data.
- Strong analytical and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-based research) – this includes data analytics.
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of concurrent activities and deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for high-level policy audiences.
- Willing to live and travel within Liberia.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.