Deadline: 5 September 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Technical HR Officer in Amman, Jordan.
The Technical HR Officer Support & Performance Management is to support implementation of NRC HR processes and in particular support managers to focus on robust performance management processes and related disciplinary cases are processed in a timely manner as per NRC and Jordanian Labour law.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Technical HR Officer will perform following functions:
- Management of project staff.
- Implement plan of action for delegated portfolio of support function’s projects (activities, budget and project documentation).
- Day to day follow of progress in project implementation.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with NRC policies, support function tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and other documents.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer of key skills.
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local authorities and stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of internally displaced/returnees In line with the advocacy strategy.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR staff member preferably in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience as an HR Generalist providing HR support and managing disciplinary processes.
- Computer literate with strong numerical ability/excel skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent skills in MS office programmes (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database and network communication).
- Nationality of Jordan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.