Deadline: 4 May 2017
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Officer in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The Child Protection Officer will report to the Chief, Child Protection Section or Child Protection Specialist for supervision.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Officer will perform the following functions-
- Support to program development and planning.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have-
- University Degree in international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection and/other related areas at the international and/or in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in child protection and related areas, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of the local language is required.
- Nationality of Ukraine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.