Deadline: 1 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Accounts Officer in Budapest, Hungary.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Accounts Officer will perform the following functions:
- Customer feedback management
- Ensure that customer feedback is regularly collected on all relevant services offered by the service Centre.
- Customer engagement/client relationship management
- Foster effective client partnerships and joint accountability for process outcomes.
- Conduct Account Management calls with regional/country offices.
- Change Management
- Create comprehensive guidance material for Country Offices based on best practices and GSSC recommendations in coordination with Communications/Knowledge Management Team.
- Capacity building
- Support Customer Services Team in their efforts to build capacity at Country Office level to enhance performance and efficiency, including process simplification projects.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree) in accounting, business administration, economics, financial management or another relevant field is minimum requirement.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field is an asset.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant work experience working in the field of operations management, change management, financial management, customer management, preferably in service Centre environment/business support Centre.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain work relationships.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- One other UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.