Deadline: 7 June 2016
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst in Budapest, Hungary.
The Business Analyst will contribute to and support the implementation of policies and procedures in systems related processes within GSSC.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist in the implementation of best practices for processes for Human Resources in the GSSC.
- Assist in creating and maintaining up to date user guides for administration and payroll to be utilized by the GSSC and client offices (SAP and case management tool).
- Contribute to maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and desk guides.
- Analyze HR business needs and development of required reports.
- Communicate continuing changes in business processes related to policies and SAP functionality changes to users within GSSC HR Administration and Payroll sections.
- Perform investigation and diagnosis for rapid problem resolution.
- Provide support on SAP incident management and access management.
- Monitor SAP licensing and communicate to users to ensure access has been granted.
- Contribute to the process by which the GSSC will support, identify, evaluate, and prioritize continuous improvement projects.
- Liaise with GSSC HR Administration and Payroll as well as clients to identify proposals for continuous improvements of business processes end-to-end.
- Ensure that procedures regarding SAP and case management tool comply with general policies and procedures outlined by business owners.
- Liaise with business analysts and other Subject Matter Experts from other divisions, to maintain awareness on continual process changes for systems use.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in business administration, economics, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in human resources, service quality management, operations management, and/or other directly-related technical fields is required.
- Prior experience and hands-on work experience of UNICEF’s human resources programme and management processes is considered an asset.
- Previous hands on experience in a process analysis/ process improvement capacity are highly desirable.
- Prior work experience with an international organization is highly desirable.
- Previous hands-on experience in ERP/ preferably SAP multiple functional modules are highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish or French) is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.