Deadline: 10 November 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Contact Centre Assistant in Budapest, Hungary. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Contact Centre Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist users in operating FAO corporate systems (Budget Maintenance Module, Management Information System, iRecruitment, and [email protected]).
- Handle incoming queries through a tracking system and phone within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Manage accesses for FAO Administrative systems.
- Escalate issues and complex queries to higher level if necessary.
- Identify where users encounter problems in processing transactions, identify data discrepancies in the system and escalate.
- Participate in testing system changes.
- Initiate a variety of routine transactions in the FAO Global Resource Management System.
Applicant must have:
- Secondary School Education.
- 3 year’s relevant experience in office/ management support work, including human resources, and/or travel and finance.
- Very good knowledge of corporate computerized financial / travel / human resources systems and administrative procedures and policies.
- Working knowledge (Level C) of English and limited knowledge of another FAO official language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.