Deadline: 18 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Executive Assistant in Budapest, Hungary.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Manage and schedule appointments and maintain/coordinate the calendar of the Deputy Director as well as other DHR Directors as needed.
- Draft responses to routine queries.
- Coordinate responses to sensitive matters.
- Make meeting arrangements, collect agenda, take minutes, prepare briefing notes and prepare presentations.
- Follow up on established deadlines and ensuring timely submissions of reports, correspondence, and other documents.
- Make travel arrangements, screen calls, and communicate sensitive information to higher-level managers.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate responses to sensitive queries.
- Communicate sensitive information to staff.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education.
- University-level courses are desirable.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible human resources, administrative or clerical work experience required.
- Experience with other international organizations in a similar capacity is desirable.
- Training and experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint knowledge of integrated management information systems required.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Good knowledge of UNICEF administrative policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.