Deadline: 29 January 2022
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Functional Analyst in Budapest, Hungary. The duration of this post is 11 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Functional Analyst will perform the following function
- Identify the integration points between Oracle modules in particular in the area of Oracle HR, Financials, Procurement and/or SCM.
- Coordinate collection, analysis of data utilizing a variety of techniques to gather information about the current state, best practices standards, and desired future processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions and work with process owners and other subject matter experts to identify scope of processes to be examined, define business requirements, establish success criteria, etc.
- Identify improvements and develop recommendations/solutions that allow senior management and process owners to make decisions about new best practices to ensure realization of improvements.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in business administration, project management, computer science, IT systems management, or other related field.
- Oracle certification(s) (e.g. Certified Implementation Specialist) or track record of Oracle E-Business suite large scale implementation.
- Minimum 8 year’s Oracle support/ development experience;
- Working knowledge (C level) of English and limited knowledge (B level) of a second UN language (French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian) required. For PSA.SBS working knowledge of English will be sufficient.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.